Welcome to our collection of leather gloves for men that we have available for you to choose from. With comfort and fit that is second to none, you can find gloves like ours far superior to anything you will find on the high street. It’s imperative to mention that all gloves come with our signature table-cut ‘comfort fit’. They have a variety of leather types, colors, and linings to choose from, with over 180 years of experience making gloves in Somerset. We are an expert family business with a heritage that dates back to 1847. With our men’s fitted leather winter glove. You can keep your hands warm and comfortable during the cold winter months.
Now that the winter season is here, Mens Gloves sales have become a niche product. The cost of men’s gloves is high. Therefore, it’s essential to take careful care of them so their leather will last as long as possible for multiple years of extended use.
Simple tips for extending glove life
- Winter gloves are naturally left on a shelf or side where they can collect dust, especially when the weather is cold.
• Regarding leather, dust is a lot like metal water. It erodes the surface and damages the leather’s finish as it does to metal.
• Keep them clean and in prime working condition throughout the year by keeping them free of dust.
• Keeping the gloves dry will ensure they do not get damp at any time.
• When leather is exposed to damp conditions, mold will soon develop. During the winter, wrap gloves in cloth to keep them warm; in the summer, store them in bags.
• Prevent the leather from creasing by not placing anything on top.
• Hand wash gloves at least once a year with cool water and soap.
It is essential to gently squeeze out the soap and water from the clothes, not wring them out.
• To dry gloves after washing, place them on a towel at room temperature and then put them back in their bags.
• You should not turn the leather inside out as it will stretch and crease if you do so.
Leave them to dry, and lather them in a leather conditioner once they’re dry.
• On the market today, there is a wide variety of almost anything you can think of that you can find.
• Clothing stores have clothing and apparel for all seasons and occasions.
• It is common practice to wear Mens Gloves and other protective gear throughout the year.
One difference between the two is the purpose and the shape. In winter, leather gloves keep your hands warm. In the summer, leather gloves for men will protect your hands from the extreme heat of the sun and other elements of the weather. As we approach the summer season, wearing gloves with long sleeves is becoming increasingly regular due to the ever-increasing temperatures. The summer months are the best time to wear fingerless gloves.
Since these gloves do not cover the fingers, they provide a significant amount of ventilation for the hand.
Many fingerless Mens Gloves feature nylon-reinforced stitching and gel-padded palms for comfort and shock absorption. They are available in a wide variety of colors, with the most popular being black and brown. It is also common to wear gloves with a Thinsulate lining in the summer months. This Thinsulate-lined glove features a genuine leather shell and is further lined with a luxurious cashmere lining for an added touch of luxury. Water and stain resistance is one of the main features of the overall design. Also, dress gloves come with a lining made of Thinsulate that keeps them warm. To give hands even more comfort, they are designed with expose seams for a more natural feel.
Made by Cowhide Leather
Featuring classic stitching at the wrists, these gloves feature a polyester microfleece lining and classic stitching at the shoulders. Men can also find leather gloves specially made for the summer season. The leather used for making those gloves is cowhide leather. They feature cooling spandex between the fingers to help keep them calm while working on hot days. There are also attractive perforations on the back of the shirt, which allow for ventilation. In addition, there is a reinforced palm of the shirt to give the hands added protection. A second type of these special gloves is made from full-grain leather with padding inserts in the fingers and knuckles.
Made with Kevlar
Compared to other types of gloves, they offer a lot more protection that is also resistant to heat and cuts. The outer layer of the glove is made of Kevlar, which has the benefit of not melting or conducting electricity. Motorsports activists were the first to use mechanic gloves when working on their engines. They are also use when they are working on any engine. It is imperative to note that as well as protecting the skin from cuts, these socks prevent grease and oils from entering the skin. Especially when it comes to removing glue under the nails, it is common knowledge that welding gloves provide a great deal of heat protection. They are also layer with fire-resistant material to provide the best fire-retardant properties.